Gradual Cuckolding


My cuckolding was a gradual one. My wife Cindy is a very sexy, slender, light brown- haired woman. She is quite athletic with a quick smile and enjoys working out. We have known each other since high school. Cindy was always more outgoing and popular than I was; also more intelligent. She graduated near the top of her class, while I was above average.

Our sex life was ok for the first few years. At least I thought it was ok. Cindy sort of knew of my submissive side, but we really never discussed it. I did enjoy kissing her feet and giving her oral pleasure. As time went on, it probably became more obvious that I was somewhat submissive.

Things changed about three years into our marriage. Steve, an old friend of ours, just had a divorce and was quite depressed. So we invited him to stay with us for a while until things got better for him. My wife was very nice about this and really wanted to help Steve out. I was working a lot at the time, both days and nights and my wife was between jobs and only working part time. Steve moved in and took up residence in the guest bedroom and for the first week when we had time, we caught up on old times, both good and bad, remembered our teachers and enjoyed each other's company. Cindy and Steve became closer during this time and she would talk to Steve about his divorce and what led to it. Later she would talk to me. Cindy is very good at listening to others while being sympathetic and she had much more time to talk with Steve than did I.

One evening after I came home from work, the three of us were having some wine and talking and watching TV. I noticed that my wife was wearing a short halter top and some very short shorts. I was sort of turned on. She was very enthusiastically listening to Steve and from time to time would touch Steve's leg as he spoke. Steve is in very good shape. I am slightly flabby. He works out and is naturally stronger than I. He often liked to wrestle me to the ground when we were kids. As it got later, I excused myself and went to bed. They stayed up longer, watching TV, sipping wine, and talking. After about an hour of sleep, I arose from my bed to use the restroom, and glanced downstairs. I saw that Steve was resting his head against my wife's chest and she appeared to be comforting him. She also gave him a kiss or two on his head while she spoke soothingly to him. I went back to bed and did not think much of it. A few days later, a similar thing occurred as I awoke during the night. I saw that she was giving him a back rub. He had his shirt off and was only wearing his shorts. She had on a very tight fitting top with no bra. Another time, I came home from work and upon hearing me, they both came out of our bedroom. I did not say anything as I did not want to accuse anyone of anything and I really had no evidence that anything was going on. On other occasions I would catch them giving each other knowing glances and loving smiles, but it was all so subtle. While all this was going on Cindy became much hornier than I had ever seen her. We had great sex and she began to be more aggressive and dominant and I more submissive. Sometimes she would make me eat her out and then after she came she would push me away with her feet and tell me to lie on the floor and come while I sucked her toes. Other times she told me to lick her asshole and would giggle afterward about what a cute and obedient boy I was. Once she asked me why my penis seemed so small and soft. I did not know how to respond, but got excited and she allowed me to penetrate her. I had a wonderful orgasm.

On another occasion I woke up at night and saw Steve and Cindy kissing on the couch. They were clearly making out. I was jealous, but remained silent. I was very turned on and did not want it to stop. I went back to the bedroom and masturbated to one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had.

My wife and I started having more sex talk in bed and the subject of her previous sex encounters came up. She started to tell me about old boyfriends and what they did. I asked her innocently if she and Steve had ever done anything and she just gave me a coy smile. We had fantastic sex and I wound up groveling at her feet. She pushed me away and I we both slept peacefully.

Much later, I learned that things had rapidly progressed from there. As soon as I would go to bed at night she and Steve would engage in sex. She explained to me that at first she would just give him a blow job, because that was not real sex and later she had him penetrate her anally. She loves this with the right man, but I can't stay hard enough and I really don't enjoy it. She said she rationalized that anal sex wasn't real sex either.

Finally, one night, we discussed the idea of swinging. I brought the subject up in a joking way and when I saw she was interested, we discussed her with another man. I said I didn't think I could perform with another woman. I would be too inhibited. She did not have that problem. As I said before, Cindy is very outgoing. Then Cindy asked me if I was submissive. I was a bit surprised by her question, but admitted that I was. She said that she did not mind. She said she had looked at some magazines and websites and concluded that I might be a cuckold. She said one of her friends, Lisa, had a submissive husband and he wanted her to fuck other men. Cindy thought that was weird, but she said the idea of course was appealing!

A few nights later, when we were both turned on, we discussed her having sex with Steve. At the time I suspected she already had engaged in sex with Steve and of course she knew she had. We both pretended otherwise. I said it was ok for her to be with Steve as long as she still loved me. That night I quietly groveled at her feet while she masturbated herself to a tremendous orgasm. She told me that she loved me, and that I would not be allowed to have sex with other women; that I was her sex toy and maybe she needed a few more toys! We both had a good laugh. Mine was a bit nervous. Anyway, the next night Cindy had her first official sex with Steve. Late at night after I had performed oral sex on her, she went to the guest bedroom and spent the night with Steve. I guess he was surprised that they didn't have to sneak around and I heard them periodically throughout the night. When she came back to our bed in the morning, she never looked any sexier. She was so turned on. She told me to eat her out and I came with an enormous orgasm.

The next day we all three sat down and discussed the situation openly. We discussed my submissive nature. Steven good-naturedly wrestled me to the ground and stood over me with his hand raised in victory. My wife went over to him and gave him a passionate kiss. She was wearing a short white tube top with matching shorts. She told me too take off all my clothes except for my under shorts. Then she told me to get both Steve and her a glass of wine. I quickly complied. When I returned from the kitchen, she had her top off and was making out with Steve on the couch. She also had her shorts off and was sitting there in a sexy thong with a tiny heart on it. Steve had his shirt off, his pants open and Cindy was playing with his penis. It was much longer and thicker then my four inch model. She took the drinks and they slowly made out and fed each other the wine. She called me over and told me to kiss her feet. Then she told me to kiss Steve's feet. I was terribly aroused. I had never kissed a man's feet before. Next she told me to go upstairs and make our bed up. She and Steve would be sleeping in our bed from now on, except it would be their bed. I could see Cindy was getting wet just thinking about cuddling up with her lover. I was to use the smaller guest bedroom. Many more adventures occurred as I descended into a deeper and deeper submissive role.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow great story is this a true story?